Monday, April 1, 2013

Regular Show

Today I'm talking about a show called Regular Show. I don't know why they call it Regular Show, but it's a pretty funny name. It's about two friends, I think they're teenagers, and their names are Mordecai and Rigby. Mordecai is a blue jay and Rigby is a raccoon. They have some friends. One is named Muscle Man. He is strong and you don't want to mess with him. I don't know his species. He looks like some sort of goblin ogre. Their boss for their job as park rangers is Benson. He is a gumball machine. They have another friend who is a gorilla named Skips, and a bubble gum bubble guy named Pops.

I like the show because it's hilarious, has cool words like "yeeey-yahhh", and has some wresting in it. 

(Picture from http://regularshow0x0.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment