Monday, March 25, 2013

Adding More Cartoons

I'm going to start blogging more cartoons beside Pokemon.

Today I'm giving an introduction to "Adventure Time". It is about these wacky characters that live in crazy kingdoms and stuff. And by crazy, I mean crazy. There are two characters named Finn and Jake. Finn is a human, and Jake is a dog. A shape shifting dog, to be exact. They are the heroes in the show. There aren't too many enemies, but there are a lot of princesses. Sometimes that show gives me a headache because there are so many princesses.

Now, there is a guy called the Ice King who wants to marry a princess. But, every time he tries to capture a princess, Finn and Jake knock him out. The Ice King lives with penguins in the Ice Kingdom. That's all he lives with. The princess he really tries to capture, and always fails, is Princess Bubble Gum. They call her Princess Bubblegum because she lives in the Candy Kingdom, and, guess what? She has hair made of bubble gum!!! She has a flying steed named Lady Rainicorn, who is also Jake's girlfriend.

There is a vampire named Marcellene. I don't know where she lives because I never got a full tip about it, but she is the vampire queen. She can't just turn into a bat. She can turn into a bunch of haunted creatures like a gigantic octopus with not just 8 legs, but 20. It's a lot, I know.

Some princesses I don't really know, so I really only wanted to put Princess Bubble Gum.

I like the show because some episodes are totally hilarious.

I can't draw all the guys, so here's a picture from Google of all the guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment